Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Firsties!!

So here goes. I've debated for a long time whether to start a blog or not. Once I decided that it seemed like a good idea, the truly painful choice of what it should be about. Hmmm, I've had people say I should do a craft blog. I love the idea but I'm such an obsessive compulsive person when it comes to crafts, I wasn't sure how that would go. It would be weeks of beading, followed by weeks of card making or any of the hundreds of other crafts I love to do. Then there is the geeky side of me. I'm a huge Mac head. I love my mac, I love Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Along with tons of other smaller programs, games and the like. Then there are my amazing surfing abilities, uh, no, not on a surfboard, the internet. You figured that out though didn't you? I have tons of favorite websites, which I love sharing and have shared with me. It's amazing what kind of sites you can find by accident. A friend sends you a link to something that strikes them and poof! It becomes a favorite of yours. I also love to write. So many choices!! Hence the name of the blog (which I realize is a little backwards but was the only way to get close to what I wanted to name it) That, This and Everything Else. So you will never know what you might find posted on any given day. A story, tutorial, photos... it's anybody's guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment